Important Starlink Read NOW

Fortunately for me fiber is now being run and i get to cancel starlink. They have missed their target date and haven’t given any updates. Definitely haven’t been pleased with the process.

I will say this, where I planned on putting mine is not where it ended up. You can use the app to check for obstructions before you have the satellite. It comes with either 75-100ft of cable with it, I am just on the edge of this being enough. I am only temporarily set up right now.

Yes, it comes ready to go. Built in wifi and is very simple to set up, I watched a few videos prior to getting mine in and ordered the ethernet adapter from Starlink for 20$ in case I wanted to add my own hardware.

So far so good, it def has its up/downs for speed, I have tested from 50-250mbps with 5-25 upload. I have seen reports that it takes a week or so for it to settle in and become more consistent. I am still experimenting with it and can't give a solid review on it just yet. 30 days to try it return it for a refund on the equipment.

I will update when I get some more time with it this week.
Aah thanks, good idea.. I’ll first DL the app and check line of sight.

Does it come with a modem.. and is it wireless? Or will I need to go buy some hardware before I have internet? I don’t do reddet

Back
Top Bottom