• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm turning South Korean?

This guy is a smart ass comedian playboy that has gotten into a ton of trouble, but they always forgive him because he's funny as hell. This video is making fun of the Korean equivalent of the Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive crowd.

okay, time to wash the gayness off of me now!

Up for another shower?

I spent 4 consecutive short tours in Korea. I was 19 when I arrived and it was a long, long party. I had to come back and dry out.

If imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for another shower?

I spent 4 consecutive short tours in Korea. I was 19 when I arrived and it was a long, long party. I had to come back and dry out.

If imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery.....

Wtf! This one was worser than the original.

Hahaha, wtf?!!

See how far you can make it through the video with a straight face. I made it til the dude in the boxer shorts was dancing in the elevator.

I make it all the way to where he's sitting on the throne.

I've watched this video maybe a 100 times over the last month and have concluded Gangnam Style means "Ride the fake Horsey". I even made a picture of Psy Eastwooding:

psyeastwood.png

If it wasn't for the hot women in that video to offset the gayness I am not sure if I could have watched the whole thing.

They are really cute aren't they. Here is a re-make with the pixie Hyuna to restore the critical drop in testosterone. She makes my teeth sweaty.

Back
Top Bottom