• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM SWEATING AND SNIFFING SNOT

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
And my mouth is just now cooling down..
Meet with one of fine members yesterday and picked me 4 bottles of UNCLE B’s HEAT LAB pepper sauce’s.. my 2 favorite are the lime then the grapefruit..the other 2(pineapple reaper& habanero peach are good) they’re hott but not too hott to enjoy tho.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU HUYS WHO LIKE HOT SAUCE GIVE THIS MEMBER A HOLLER.. Beulah Land Beulah Land

Meet with one of fine members yesterday and picked me 4 bottles of UNCLE B’s HEAT LAB pepper sauce’s.. my 2 favorite are the lime then the grapefruit..the other 2(pineapple reaper& habanero peach are good) they’re hott but not too hott to enjoy tho.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU HUYS WHO LIKE HOT SAUCE GIVE THIS MEMBER A HOLLER.. Beulah Land Beulah Land
This stuff is very tasty, and with some good heat.

Hot for most people.

Hot for most people.
That is the customers fault. We started with the habanero peach and lots of people kept saying it wasnt nearly hot enough so along came the ghost pepper grapefruit and pineapple reaper lol. The jalapeño lime one isnt too hot.

That is the customers fault. We started with the habanero peach and lots of people kept saying it wasnt nearly hot enough so along came the ghost pepper grapefruit and pineapple reaper lol. The jalapeño lime one isnt too hot.
None of them are to hot.

Hot for most people.
I can’t remember now which I tried1st, but it was hot enough that I couldn’t tell if the 2 nd one was as ho.. but they had great flavor& not too hot to enjoy.. I was really sweating good tho.. wiping my bald head with my shirt sleeve hot.. lol but I enjoyed them all

He's a good man and the sauce is great.

Back
Top Bottom