I'm starting to think I no longer want to trade christmas gifts with family

yall just gotta trade gag gifts...makes things interesting. The other year I took a factory rifle box an bought my dad one of those prank canes with the mirror on the bottom to look up skirts and it has a horn on the handle. I put it in the rifle box and wrapped it up. When he tore the wrapping paper off, his eyes lit up like a xmas tree. But, after he opened the box he threw the cane at me

yall just gotta trade gag gifts...makes things interesting. The other year I took a factory rifle box an bought my dad one of those prank canes with the mirror on the bottom to look up skirts and it has a horn on the handle. I put it in the rifle box and wrapped it up. When he tore the wrapping paper off, his eyes lit up like a xmas tree. But, after he opened the box he threw the cane at me
LOL, that's awesome.

My dad would have beat me with said cane had I tried that one!

Back
Top Bottom