• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm pissed enough that I don't know what to title this thread

sinac84

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
187   0
Reaction score
So, I go squirrel hunting this morning. I have a perfect opportunity to kill a yote and don't because I'm a dumb ass for not remembering that I can kill one with a small game load... :mad:

I error on the side of caution if I'm not 100% sure of something and I did that this morning. It'll probably be another 4 years before I get a 20-25 yard, broad side shot on a nice yote.

@$!#$$$##$^&*/! $#/&*^#$!^&*(^! $$/^&**(^#!^&*&#$$!^^^#^/!!!^%÷×!÷!#! $$$!##....

Damnit.

No shrooms, just my dumb ass sitting in the woods, gun on a nice yote and I wasn't 100 % sure. Always refresh yourself and read the regs.

Lol. Man i understand your frustration. A few years ago i used to keep goats.. one day i heard em acting up at lunch looked out the window.. sunny broad daylight a damn coyote was creeping round the pen.. i come out with a 300wsm lay down in the front in some grass about 70 yards away get him in my scope and BOOM!.. soon as i pulled trigger that little bastard darted to the left and was gone

24/7 that and hogs kill as many as you like stack them like pulp wood.

We were on public land, so you can't kill them 24/7. It's the same with hogs. There has to be a game animal season open and you can only use weapons that would be legal for that game.

Back
Top Bottom