• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm a idiot and need help with 2 garage door openers in Dallas

emortensen

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
42   0
Reaction score
I got 2 garage door openers and I'm having a really hard time with it for some reason and is pissing me off! One issue is I can't get the adjustment programmed as it always freaks out. I think the motor is level or a little low, and I do know that the motor is not centered 100% with the rail. Anyone know how to install and fix my f*up? I'm in Dallas and I would also need a quote. Thanks!

Are the door sensors at the bottom of the door lined up?

I installed mine from scratch nd had zero issues. Mine were setup for 8'(bought them used) and I just turned the adjustment screws to make them open and close to 6'. It took some tinkering but worked.

Maybe just walk away from it for a while and come back with a fresh set of eyes.

No censors installed yet and there is no adjustment screw. The adjustment is push and hold buttons. A fresh set of eyes is a professional!

Are the door sensors at the bottom of the door lined up?

I installed mine from scratch nd had zero issues. Mine were setup for 8'(bought them used) and I just turned the adjustment screws to make them open and close to 6'. It took some tinkering but worked.

Maybe just walk away from it for a while and come back with a fresh set of eyes.
This man knows what he's talking about!^^

Back
Top Bottom