• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'll tell you where Georgia fans are screwing the pooch. RTR! Redacted.

Not sure t

Agreed, that it will be UGA/Mich and Al/Cin. I actually had it with Alabama as #1 though.
As long as Georgia doesn't have to play Alabama as a play off game I'm good with wherever they stand. Alabama or Georgia will beat Cincinnati by a fair margin I believe. Michigan will be a tough game for either Georgia or Alabama..

I hope the UGA players' buses had to sit in the Atlanta traffic last night to think about what they did.

Alabama didn’t even get to the SEC championship that year. The championship was UGA and Auburn. Auburns loss knocked them out of the CFB playoffs and out Alabama in. Bama went on to win the Natty.
Yep I do remember it was Auburn, here's a pic of me and my sister,
sec.jpg
game.jpg
just in case ya'll think I wasn't there.

How are you doing BTW?

Doing great. Back in Rome.

I’m looking at the bright side. Had UGA won last night, with OSU losing yesterday that would have springboarded Norte Dame into the playoffs.

As much as I wanted to see Georgia stomp Bama, the loss last night was worth it because it kept those obnoxious little leprechauns out.

As long as Georgia doesn't have to play Alabama as a play off game I'm good with wherever they stand. Alabama or Georgia will beat Cincinnati by a fair margin I believe. Michigan will be a tough game for either Georgia or Alabama..

I hope the UGA players' buses had to sit in the Atlanta traffic last night to think about what they did.
So, by your statement it sounds like the end result of the game was all planned then!!!
It does makes sense now!!! WOW

I hope the Buldog is no afraid of cucumbers ... lol
cat-scared-by-cucumber-8.gif

So, by your statement it sounds like the end result of the game was all planned then!!!
It does makes sense now!!! WOW

I hope the Buldog is no afraid of cucumbers ... lol
View attachment 3740841
I don't really think it was planned at all. I simply would rather see Georgia and Alabama play for the national championship instead of a game against each other back to back.

Here is what doesnt make sense to me.

Bama vs FL 32-29
UGA vs FL 34-7

Bama vs Ark 42-35
UGA vs Ark 37-0

Bama vs Aub 24-22 (4OT)
UGA vs Aub 34-10

Bama struggled against all these teams (and against LSU), with a kid at qb that ESPN is already declaring the clear cut Heisman winner.

UGA dominated those same teams with a backup walk-on qb, and mostly 2nd and 3rd string receivers.

Based on those 3 common opponents, I would have thought no way Bama had even a remote chance of winning.

Being a realist though, I figured UGA was about due to under perform in a game. Still doesnt make sense to me that the same Bama team that has struggled all season suddenly put it all together just at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom