I'll give this a shot, but we're going to take it slow and get to know each other

Had a friend who cut himself on a piece of metal at the Clairmont lounge sitting at the bar. Didn't think to much about. Next morning he was foaming at the mouth and his whole arm that he got the cut on was green. He was suffering and we couldnt watch him suffer so we had to take him out back and...well I guess you know what happened next.

A lot of people are asking me to find a meet up place.

Here is what I propose, we meet at a restuarant in Gainesville have a meal, a beer and some good conversation. Those attended will need to bring a notebook to log info. So we'll get the ball rolling, if you want to have a meet and greet post here

Once this is accomplished we'll figure out a date and time

Is this Group 3? If so I'll have to pass. please let me know when and where the Group 4 throw down is.

Haha....oh ****.....I just saw that I posted this last night. Apparently my wife needs to take the iPad away when I'm google eyed off of scotch and ambiens.....either way, I was talking about prepper groups. I wasn't very clear in my drunken stupor....it happens

Had a friend who cut himself on a piece of metal at the Clairmont lounge sitting at the bar. Didn't think to much about. Next morning he was foaming at the mouth and his whole arm that he got the cut on was green. He was suffering and we couldnt watch him suffer so we had to take him out back and...well I guess you know what happened next.

My band plays the clermont a fair amount....we share a dressing room with the strippers, at any other place that'd be awesome.....not there

Is blondie still working the Clairmont smashing beer cans between her ...?

Not that I've been there in person, mind you. Friends told me about her when they went there...

Is blondie still working the Clairmont smashing beer cans between her ...?

Not that I've been there in person, mind you. Friends told me about her when they went there...

Yeah I saw a recent pic of her and Robert De Niro. I guess she's still doing it.

Back
Top Bottom