• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ignore

Traderjohn

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
34   0
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if ignore would also prevent the ignored person from viewing your post and most definately prohibit them from quoting your post?

The Ignore feature only works half way.

The Ignored person can quote your post bumping their gums to the same beat that got them on your ignore list.

I ignore all the BOS, ID checking, dealer wanna bees, so I don't have to look at their ads, only to be disappointed when I see all the ignorance that abounds.

It doesn't really matter whether your feeling get hurt or not. It's all up to the moderators as to whether or not a post is rude or insensitive.

Geaux has trollowers. I wont ignore anyone because I can take as good as I give. I understand the trading part though. I don't have that problem as I am poor and live 2.5 hours from y'all.

The only people I have on ignore or those I don't want to trade with. I think it's 3 maybe 4 people.
I ignored one nozzle one time, not with the function, just literally ignored his posts. That apparently equated to "please stalk me", so I get the OP's point.

Hey I had to put up with a creepy stalker too, but it hasn't been an issue for a while now. Been nice actually... :cool:

Why would anyone ignore? If a person's feelings get hurt too easily, maybe that person should not be on the interwebs. JMO

Or maybe the people that act like they are 12 years old trying to be the attention hog in the group should have a little more maturity and respect in dealing other members of the group and they wouldn't need to be ignored.

Wouldn't it be cool if ignore would also prevent the ignored person from viewing your post and most definately prohibit them from quoting your post?

The Ignore feature only works half way.

The Ignored person can quote your post bumping their gums to the same beat that got them on your ignore list.

Yes, it would.

If I run across someone that I don't want to trade with, the truly shady and dishonest ones, I put them on ignore. Solely because I know 6 months from now I'll have forgotten their name and don't want to accidentally end up trying to do a deal with one of them. So far I think it's only been 2 or 3 people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom