Ignore Thread Option

I am still trying to figure out how you can tell "tone" in a chat forum. I dont remember seeing , " looking down my nose harshly at you" in italics anywhere in his post. Maybe if you took it as harsh you need to check the image in the mirror. More people need to thicken up the skin and learn to take a little constructive critisism. IMHO.
You have an extra space between seeing and the comma that followed it. You also have an extra space between your first quotation mark and the word looking. Your syntax in the phrase "More people need to thicken up the skin and learn to take a little constructive critisism" seems to be off as I don't quite understand what you mean by "up the skin". Lastly, you misspelled the word "criticism". Now, I'm not being condescending but just trying to lend you a little constructive criticism, that's all.:fencing::rofl:

Last edited:
Why the heck does every thread get to this? The question was "what do you guys think about having an ignore thread option?". Now we are catering to the demise of self discipline! Geez! Just answer the question. You either want it or don't want it.

Why the heck does every thread get to this? The question was "what do you guys think about having an ignore thread option?". Now we are catering to the demise of self discipline! Geez! Just answer the question. You either want it or don't want it.

+1, although I do like these pissing matches, it lets me know who I don't want to do business with.

I figure I can just move on as easily as I could ignore them. But I guess if someone wants an ignore a thread option, then it is up to them to use it. It may actually turn out to be a useful tool... But hey, that is just me staying on topic of this thread...

I figure I can just move on as easily as I could ignore them. But I guess if someone wants an ignore a thread option, then it is up to them to use it. It may actually turn out to be a useful tool... But hey, that is just me staying on topic of this thread...

I thought this thread was about the downfall of western civilization, there is something about an "ignore thread option" in here?

CCW, I think your spending too much time at the store.. All that ink is going to your brain. You need to get outside and kill something, or blow something up before you start quoting Oprah.

Back
Top Bottom