• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you r out of 9mm-they have some

Well......all I can say is that it is OVER for me and CTD. I have never been a big fan of theirs and this one has just pushed me over the edge. I will NEVER spend another dime with them......PERIOD. Maybe they can sell them to HLS for that price using my tax dollars.....I hear that HLS can't get enough rounds anyway. A$$holes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a joke and its not a typo. Those bastards have been gouging ever since the "panic" started. F them. I'll never spend another dime at CTD.

Here a box of 50 for $70.00 Scumbags!!!
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AMM-426

I just emailed them and said that I'll never spend another dollar at CTD after they had the balls to blast that out to everybody. 70.00 for a box of 50 PMC FMJ 9's, I mean really...I hit them up on the contact us tab at the top of their site. I hope if enough people b*tch, whoever made that decision gets fired!! F them scumbags!!!

Reference BTL FED and his use of these pictures....used to express schadenfreude in this case, though.

Schadenfreude means taking joy in others' misfortune. I certainly take no joy in abhorrent ammo pricing. :suspicious:

When in Rome...
anchorman18.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom