If You Got Money Invested.... Read this

I use a UNIT strategy. I set a UNIT value(apprx 5% of total portfolio).
Incrementally Buy(see cost average) each position until each position gets to the UNIT value.
Rebalance(take profits in the ones that are over UNIT and buy more of the ones that below UNIT).
-- I rebalance in Jan & Jul OR if there is a 15-30% pull back. Happened Oct-Dec 2018 and Feb-Mar 2020
a) Have about 20-30% in cash/ETFs and buy more of your positions when there is a 15-30% pull back.
-- I also use lower risk ETFs like PFF for emergency cash. I sell this position to buy the high growth stocks in a pull-back.
b) When the market recovers sell back to your UNIT position and buy back ETFs.
You can make more money if you take human emotion out of trading, this scheme does that.

If you just said something, I’m to dumb to understand what was said.

I see this guys pop-ups ads everywhere. Makes me suspicious, is he trying to share what he knows or sell something? I'm guessing the later. Of course any dire predictions about 2021 and beyond can be overcome if we all vote for Perdue and Loeffler in 4 days!!! Keep the heat on and preserve our gun rights, our economy and the Supreme Court.
Amen to that!

With lower taxes and deregulation the economy boomed and the DOW hit 30k in spite of the beervirus.

Easy peasy to see the crash coming due to reversing both of those policies.

Keep 25% of your net worth in physical gold and silver - And you'll pretty much weather and financial storm...
Sound advice!!!!!!

How do we get on the make a fortune side of the equations?

I wholeheartedly believe cryptocurrency is the answer. Central Bank Digital Currencies(CBDC), stablecoins pegged to fiat, and other digital assets will be commonplace within the decade. Those who will resist this change will be left behind unfortunately. The price of gold, silver, and other precious metals will surge as the last bastions of physical value.

Back
Top Bottom