• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you drive a Corvette, you suck

Car.jpg

HDD

The old woman and I test drove a Vet C6, it rattled, shook, loud and she couldn't get out of it without help LOL So we bought an Older mint T Bird for cash, it's like sitting on a leather couch, but it's smooth, quiet, and we don't have to turn our Ball Caps backwards to look Cool when the tops down. Wave when you see us cruising the North Ga mountains :)
T Bird IMG_1305 (2).jpg

Geez, I don't care what is easy for people on the roads. Left lane is passing lane, right lane is for travel. Oh and it's ILLEGAL to drive in the left lane and not get over for people to pass.

Speeding is ILLEGAL also, slow down.

55-60 in the left lane is usually under the posted speed limit on any major highway. Plus, driving slow in the left lane is much more dangerous than driving over the speed limit in the left lane.

No, it is not. Energy and braking distance goes up not proportionally , but as the square of the speed increase. Drive above the speed limit, and you create a hazard. Speeding in the metro area is the number one reason for increased accidents and insurance rates.

I have never seen someone driving 55 in the left lane on an Atl interstate, ever. I have seen hazardous situations created by drivers exceeding the speed limit, almost daily.

Like I said I have NEVER seen anyone driving 55 in the left lane on an Atlanta interstate with light traffic, NEVER!

And I have driven in the area, in fact did it professionally for 12 years and ran into plenty of impatient drivers, the problem was always internal to them, they were not being impeded, just poor driving skills.

And check your own physics books, your energy you must overcome to stop increases with speed as the square of the speed increase.

Back
Top Bottom