• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

If you could fight any mythical creatrue

Chuck Norris. I think his mythical powers are exaggerated to the point of sarcasm. I'm pretty sure I could whip his ass.

The power of a Dodge truck with a V8 hemi engine are often exaggerated too, but I wouldn't hop in my Isuzu Rodeo and challenge the Dodge to a tug-of-war with a chain across the mud hole.

Chuck Norris was the top karate champion of the world in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
He did plenty of public demonstrations of his skills outside of the ring. He learned and taught street fighting, too. Not just fighting according to the rules of a game.

I'm pretty sure that even if his mythical powers are a bunch of lies, his REAL skills would leave you knocked the fugg out in about 3 seconds, without you landing a single blow with any real force. That's assuming that he still keeps up his skills. From his TV commercials for that home gym equipment, it looks like he still works out.

The power of a Dodge truck with a V8 hemi engine are often exaggerated too, but I wouldn't hop in my Isuzu Rodeo and challenge the Dodge to a tug-of-war with a chain across the mud hole.

Chuck Norris was the top karate champion of the world in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
He did plenty of public demonstrations of his skills outside of the ring. He learned and taught street fighting, too. Not just fighting according to the rules of a game.

I'm pretty sure that even if his mythical powers are a bunch of lies, his REAL skills would leave you knocked the fugg out in about 3 seconds, without you landing a single blow with any real force.

A lot of people don't realize that Chuck is the real deal, not just a movie martial artist.

Yup. I'd fight her with my Nikon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom