• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If I were Barney, I would've dumped Thelma Lou as well!!!!

I see warnings and timeouts coming this beautiful Friday evening
whut.jpg

Wow ! I dang sure missed those episodes too !! Lol.
That Bambi is looking fine !
The go cart has my interest too - look at the dual motors on back ! The rear wheel/tire that you can see looks like it’s about shredded ! Lol.
I had a buddy put a Yamaha YZ125 engine on one….man that thing would fly ! IT WAS THE FASTEST THING I EVER SAW ! Lol
Man I don’t know about you sometimes.. where in that picture do you see a go cart ? All I see is a sum JUGGS AND ASS

The go cart has my interest too - look at the dual motors on back ! The rear wheel/tire that you can see looks like it’s about shredded ! Lol.
I had a buddy put a Yamaha YZ125 engine on one….man that thing would fly ! IT WAS THE FASTEST THING I EVER SAW ! Lol
Knew a guy built one with a 10 horse Mercury outboard power head for an engine. Had an auto heater core for a radiator. Direct drive, had to push start and jump on. Like to have killed himself before he wrecked it and warped the frame.

Go cart?

Back
Top Bottom