• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If History repeats itself

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
draft.jpg

Yeah like to see the chain gangs back out on side of the road again. Making some these criminals paying their debt to society might see a small drop in crime rates.
I watched a documentary about chain gangs 20 years ago. One of the most poignant points in the entire presentation was a black man saying words to the effect of 'I ain't never gonna do nuttin like that again! They treated me like a dog! Chained up like that!'

Isn't that exactly what is missing from the 'community service' model of punishment?

When Bubba says Let's go do X,Y OR Z. This fella already knows what chain gang punishment is like and is likely to exit stage left long before X,Y OR Z happens.

Isn't that exactly what is missing from the thought process from your typical "woke' protester?

Kinda like in Bible states spare the rod u spoil the child. Well that whats happened in America Welfare programs bleeding hearts judges&courts social workers trying blame the convicts problem on bad childhood schools no punishment list goes on and on when America got away from a few core principles & rules this is what u get. CHAOS

Kinda like in Bible states spare the rod u spoil the child. Well that whats happened in America Welfare programs bleeding hearts judges&courts social workers trying blame the convicts problem on bad childhood schools no punishment list goes on and on when America got away from a few core principles & rules this is what u get. CHAOS
https://www.albiontimes.co.uk/swede...rvice-for-sex-crime-against-13-year-old-girl/

The mother worked at a center for muslim immigrants. The mother invited the man to stay in the home. The 13 year old told the mother about the rape. When the mother wouldn't do anything she told the dad who called the police...

Tell me 75 hours of community service, What did the perp learn?

What would the muslim world do to them if they did the same crime there?

Chain Gangs, stoning, stocks, and other forms of public humiliation have been the norm for enforcing the norms of society. There was a time when we had only 10 commandments. Now we have protesters chanting 'america was never great'.

Society norms? History? All in the rear view mirror.

https://www.albiontimes.co.uk/swede...rvice-for-sex-crime-against-13-year-old-girl/

The mother worked at a center for muslim immigrants. The mother invited the man to stay in the home. The 13 year old told the mother about the rape. When the mother wouldn't do anything she told the dad who called the police...

Tell me 75 hours of community service, What did the perp learn?

What would the muslim world do to them if they did the same crime there?

Chain Gangs, stoning, stocks, and other forms of public humiliation have been the norm for enforcing the norms of society. There was a time when we had only 10 commandments. Now we have protesters chanting 'america was never great'.

Society norms? History? All in the rear view mirror.
Act like they're gonna live forever.

Back
Top Bottom