• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IDPA USPSA Holster maker in GA

blgreggjr

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
34   2
Reaction score
Alright a couple of weeks ago I told you IDPA USPSA guys about a guy that what making holsters and I was getting him to make a couple. I ended up ditching the comp-tac. His design is pretty neat. The mag pouches and holster has finger adjustment knobs to quicky set tension. This is pretty nice. This holster also rides alot closer to the body and maintains more stability than the comp-tac. The adjustment screws like comp-tac wear rubber grommits. I had a little of a crunch time to get one done for a new gun. He got this thing to my door 1 day before the deadline. Great guy. He also makes uspsa holsters, and I am yet to get one but will be soon. Overall price wise was about 10 bucks cheaper than comp-tac. It also has features the comp-tac does not. I am very pleased and will buy from this guy again.

1. Customer service was awesome
2. Product was awesome

If anyone wishes to contact him his email is jimmyo57@aol.com And if anyone needs any more pics or views let me know.

100_1362.jpg100_1366.jpg100_1367.jpg

Last edited:
IDPA has to be close to the body.....

When you start racing with guns youll want it out just a bit ...... dropped and offset is the way to go once you start shooting IPSC matches instead of duck and cover.,

Yes I know, comp-tac is about 3/4 inch away from my belt line, this one rides like skin to my side. He also has offset for uspsa

Since you posted pics of the holster and pouches I made I thought I should join the site and see what its about. I'm really glad you like them and if you wanna see the drop offset I make I can send you some pics of it or I might be able to figure out how to post them on here.:)

Back
Top Bottom