• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I would have been thankful...

How bout having sex with a minor? Anybody thinking of that? How would you like if it was your son? What if your son came home bragging about having sex with his teacher? Would you be proud? How about if it was your daughter doing the same to her male or female teacher? Would that be something to be proud of?

Sure she should be arrested. Many here talk bad stuff about pedophiles. Underage is underage is it not?

How bout having sex with a minor? Anybody thinking of that? How would you like if it was your son? What if your son came home bragging about having sex with his teacher? Would you be proud? How about if it was your daughter doing the same to her male or female teacher? Would that be something to be proud of?

Sure she should be arrested. Many here talk bad stuff about pedophiles. Underage is underage is it not?
No doubt you are right

Agree with you 100%. We can joke about it, but real talk... that wouldn't fly with my children; I would be bringing charges and then some.

It doesn't say how old the student was. Since she want arrested, I'm assuming he was at least 18. Not a minor.

Back
Top Bottom