• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to start reloading 357 what do I need?

Dillon pay me now or pay me later

I'm going to give the Lee 1000 a shot. It comes with almost everything and allows me to buy brass, bullets, powder and primers. I'll also be able to get a tumbler, digital scale and a set of calipers. I am also going to get some upgrades for the powder dispenser and then a bullet feeder. I have seen plenty of folks do these upgrades and run ammo with little to no problems. I just can't see spending $500 on just a press kit with no dies and single stage. For $500 bucks I'll be setup right with a progressive setup and components. I'll let Yall know any issues and how I fix em

the dillions are usually set up in one caliber when you buy them. my advise is Dillon. buy once .they are unmatched on cust, svc warranty. ive read where they replaced self inflicted stuff for guys.

doc Humphries on here is a gtg distributor. cant beat that, support local ga small business

Have a Pro 1000 and, aside from the priming issues, it works wonderfully. I just hand prime brass when I am not wasting inordinate amounts of time here.

Well everything should be here by Wednesday. I picked up 500 primers and a lb of powder. I also ordered 500 of berry's plated bullets. I'm excited to start this journey. I've got a small reloading table built until I can get a full size bench made.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.

well im just waiting on my scale , caliper set and tumbler and then its on like donkey Kong
i think i have it all setup correctly. i removed all the dies and installed them per the instructions. all i need to do is messure my oal with a set of calipers to ensure its all setup right. im stoked

Back
Top Bottom