• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to shoot the Tactical Games or another run-gun. I have a year to get ready

I developed tennis elbow in my left arm and "trigger finger" in my right hand at the same time. Haven't lifted weights or hit the heavy bag in months. I'd enjoy doing one of those runs myself if I felt better

Any upcoming RnG’s or other events? College kid, ready for a beat down.
Jingle Balls at 17 South Rod and Gun in Richmond Hill, GA on 09 December. Registration is open on Practiscore now.

They got rid of the PCC division after Sweat N Bullets this year, so it's Open and Heavy only for now.

update to this. I blew out my back on my birthday and have spent the last 2 weeks in either medium or mild pain, constantly. Resting from lifting and thinking maybe the tactical games is a bit much for me to bite off at this time. I am working on cardio and running and whatnot, and learning about some run and guns that I could compete in with the same time frame. I plan on getting back into the 5x5 next week as I know it's a strength thing that will keep me in less pain.

my 7.5 year old decide he loves running. Yesterday he did an 8 minute mile and I clocked him at almost 10mph for a stretch of it on Waze. I was chasing in a golf cart but I'm going to try and train with him, too.

update to this. I blew out my back on my birthday and have spent the last 2 weeks in either medium or mild pain, constantly. Resting from lifting and thinking maybe the tactical games is a bit much for me to bite off at this time. I am working on cardio and running and whatnot, and learning about some run and guns that I could compete in with the same time frame. I plan on getting back into the 5x5 next week as I know it's a strength thing that will keep me in less pain.

my 7.5 year old decide he loves running. Yesterday he did an 8 minute mile and I clocked him at almost 10mph for a stretch of it on Waze. I was chasing in a golf cart but I'm going to try and train with him, too.
Three words: Westside Scout Hyper

You can do the research after it's on the way to your house. You'll send me Christmas cards forever.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom