• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think I know how cancer is cured

You guys are right...I hate to hear of your loss....I believe it's the most painfully torture there is...but. I think my dad accepted the Lord a very very short time before he passed....that way I'll see him again on the better side

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2003, treated at RCOG, Decatur, with 99 seed implants followed by 30 radiation treatments of 5 shots each. PSA was 7, Gleason 6, I believe, fairly early. They had a published cure rate of about 90% for these conditions at that time. Diagnosed with Melanoma on crown of head in 2010, surgically removed. How these cancers get you is they show up somewhere else with no warning. I could say I have been lucky so far, but I believe it is truly that God has not decided to call me home yet. I also have COPD. I also could get run over by a truck tomorrow. I do take a lot of supplements having added flax hull ligans as the latest which supposedly has cancer killing properties as well as other health benefits. I fully retired in 2010 at 76 after 10 years of part time consulting. I am 82 and in fairly good health otherwise having re-roofed barn/shop last Sept-Oct that required removing 2 layers of shingles and installing 15 squares. Took me 6 weeks - I work slower now. To God be the Glory!!

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2003, treated at RCOG, Decatur, with 99 seed implants followed by 30 radiation treatments of 5 shots each. PSA was 7, Gleason 6, I believe, fairly early. They had a published cure rate of about 90% for these conditions at that time. Diagnosed with Melanoma on crown of head in 2010, surgically removed. How these cancers get you is they show up somewhere else with no warning. I could say I have been lucky so far, but I believe it is truly that God has not decided to call me home yet. I also have COPD. I also could get run over by a truck tomorrow. I do take a lot of supplements having added flax hull ligans as the latest which supposedly has cancer killing properties as well as other health benefits. I fully retired in 2010 at 76 after 10 years of part time consulting. I am 82 and in fairly good health otherwise having re-roofed barn/shop last Sept-Oct that required removing 2 layers of shingles and installing 15 squares. Took me 6 weeks - I work slower now. To God be the Glory!!
You don't have to answer this... It's kinda personal, but how much or around how much were the medical bills? You can say a huge amount or not that much and not actually list a number.... Just curious brother.

You don't have to answer this... It's kinda personal, but how much or around how much were the medical bills? You can say a huge amount or not that much and not actually list a number.... Just curious brother.

I was on medicare with a supplement when diagnosed with the prostate cancer, and one thing I can say for medicare, they have their own schedule of allowable medical charges and they really knock down charges, then pay 80% of what they consider allowable and the provider has to accept the write off or not get paid by medicare, then my supplement at the time paid 80% of the remaining charges which if I remember correctly left me with only about 2k of the initial seed implantation and radiation. Their might have been another 500 or so as the seed implantation was done at a hospital as an out patient but not that cheap. Then for the next ten years, I had to have a PSA test every 6 months and those cost were minimal. I probably didn't have to pay more than 1k for the Melanoma surgery as it was done in the office. But then for three years I had to have a full body check every 3 months.

I didn't mention in the first post that I have had numerous basal cell and squaemouse cell cancers removed over the last 35 years.

Back
Top Bottom