• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think I know how cancer is cured

Bonecollector

Default rank 5000+ posts
Warheads on Foreheads
49   1
Reaction score
Does anyone find it a coincidence that jimmy Carter had brain cancer that I think had spread to some degree, Arthur Blanc had an advanced form of prostate cancer.... Both from GA.... Both with serious forms of cancer.... Both now cancer free in under a year. Is it just me or can cancer be cured with enough big serious money.... Not mad. Just find it a little odd. I know people with huge money die from cancer and other illnesses everyday....

Cancer sucks but I have always had a suspicion that there is a Cancer Industrial Complex that doesn't want it cured too quickly... I'm not a conspiracy theorist but, damn, people with AIDS outlive cancer patients all the time now.

more money to be made in treatment than there is cure

I read a while back its as simple as water. This was not prooved definitvely but it makes sense. Water flushes out toxins. If you drank tons of water, exercised, ate natural unproccessed foods, and didnt suck in a bunch of smog on a daily basis, your chances of stayimg healthy would go through the roof. I am NOT discounting any scenarios or circumstances where people have lived/died with cancer. Im not saying its an easy thing to deal with and totally preventable either. I watched my pastors wife loose her life after only months of being diagnosed with brain cancer. Its a merciless process that Ive seen myself and I hate everything about it.

Watched my dad die from cancer....it's not something you ever wanta watch I promise you that...if God gave one wish and grant it no matter what....I'd ask gr cancer only to be got by child molesters &people who abuse old folks

Watched my dad die from cancer....it's not something you ever wanta watch I promise you that...if God gave one wish and grant it no matter what....I'd ask gr cancer only to be got by child molesters &people who abuse old folks
Don't leave out rapists, they ain't any better than child molesters or elder abusers. Sorry about your dad, I know that must have been terrible. My grandmother on my dad's side died from throat cancer, she literally suffocated to death. It was horrible.

My mom died from colon cancer when I was 20. **** sucks and I would not wish it on anyone either

Back
Top Bottom