• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think everyone with a 4x4 has wanted to do this to a loud mouth smarta##

Yep that one was staged.
It's been quite a few years ago but I actually did wind up backing over the bumper,hood, grill, headlights of a Mazda Protege that was trying to take my parking spot at Northlake Mall at Christmas time. I was just trying to return a rented Tux from a wedding and get the heck out of there. After waiting on someone to pull out of a space I was trying to back my 79 Jeep J10 Pickup with 6" lift and 35" BFGs into a spot. This idiot comes flying around a long line of traffic that's also looking for a spot and sticks the nose under my passenger side rear wheel challenging me. I eased off the clutch and she pulled up. The next thing I heard was crunching plastic and metal as the beast crawled right over her front end. The lady got out screaming hysterically that I was "gonna pay for that" as the witnesses she cut off while pulling her bone head move told me "Don't worry about it man we all saw what happened."
I took a couple of polaroid pics that I still have around here somewhere. The Cops showed up and said it was private property so no tickets would be given and that we would each be responsible for the damage top our own vehicle. Of course since she didnt even scratch the sidewall on my tires and her whole front end was MUSHED I started grinning.
Much to my dismay the cop gave her the parking space.
He then told me to pull up in the drop off zone right by the doors where he sat in his patrol car behind my Jeep while I returned my tux.
I'm sure he got as much mileage out of that Idiot story as I have LOL.

Back
Top Bottom