I stopped buying guns for a year for this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhit

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
Yes. Yes, I did. It was the only way I could make it happen. Passed on some totally awesome deals and 2 unicorns thus far. Still can't look at the ODT Classifieds.

Seriously, special thanks to the guys at Dobbs Defense for helping with my transfer and making my dream of turning a tranny M16 into a modern MG. Also, a shout out to my wife for not killing me for buying this. Yet...

This is just my 2nd time running this. As you can see in the second vid, she's a little gassy.

Below are 70 reasons I heart you @Nonliberal.

Thanks to @kwelhand for having me out to shoot this weekend.

Was it worth it? Yes. So far. Still a few months to go. Would I/Could I do it again? Maybe. Probably. Okay, likely.

Thanks brother. Trying to get where you are. Prob will look at subguns next year.

It is most important to enjoy the hard work and investment. I find it admirable that you worked hard to get your dream gun, and now you're having fun with it. I feel I need to be more like you and buy less and enjoy more. Once I get that M60, I hope I throw in the towel and just have fun with what I have. As I started accumulating machinguns, I started to drift to a collectors mentality. Like an unhealthy obsession/hoarding of machineguns. Kudos to you enjoying the most out of your dreamgun. If anything, I need to learn from you.

It is most important to enjoy the hard work and investment. I find it admirable that you worked hard to get your dream gun, and now you're having fun with it. I feel I need to be more like you and buy less and enjoy more. Once I get that M60, I hope I throw in the towel and just have fun with what I have. As I started accumulating machinguns, I started to drift to a collectors mentality. Like an unhealthy obsession/hoarding of machineguns. Kudos to you enjoying the most out of your dreamgun. If anything, I need to learn from you.
Thanks man. Appreciate it. Yea, it was hard work and I tried to be as disciplined as one could be as far as dropping this kind of coin. Sure you worked hard for yours too. I know several guys who inherited theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom