• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I ruined another Glock.

J Rich

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
50   0
Reaction score
Haters keep hating, but some of us like finger grooves. My daughters boyfriend picked up this 30s the other day for $400 in near perfect condition with 3 mags, but no box.‍

He hasn't shot it yet, but knew he wanted me to do the same mods to his as I have done to mine. So, just a few hours later I have undercut the trigger guard, deepened the finger grooves, debur and polish slide tabs, full debur and polish of internals, polished barrel, and a Lone Wolf connector.

Haven't held a box stock Glock in a long, long time. And, while the Glock is great from the factory, it's amazing how just a little refining makes a huge difference.
20210206_174026.jpg

That's actually really impressive. I'm an outlier here but I didn't like my gen 2 glocks at all. It's not so much the lack of fingr grooves so much as how big the handle/grip is for me.

I'm honestly impressed with how good that looks. I'd be worried about working it down to a hole but I guess there's a good bit of material there.

That's actually really impressive. I'm an outlier here but I didn't like my gen 2 glocks at all. It's not so much the lack of fingr grooves so much as how big the handle/grip is for me.

I'm honestly impressed with how good that looks. I'd be worried about working it down to a hole but I guess there's a good bit of material there.

Thanks
Yeah, really nervous the first time. But I'm just taking enough to remove the existing grip, I'm not taking as much as it looks. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom