• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I propose a M&G

I am going to be there today so I'll test the waters to see if having it there is an option.
10-4, if outdoors the sooner the better before it gets too hot. Also if you can share some of the range's info that would be good, I might know a few people interested in joining.

I spoke with the President and Secretary of the club who lease the shooting rights to the range. They would be interested in hosting a shoot and grill. They ask that I submit a date, duration, and number of guests. There would be a range fee based on number of guests and length of time reserved. There would be brief safety orientation and a guest liability waiver need to be signed by everyone. I told them I'd try to gather this info and get back with them.

Range details: A long range of 200 yards with steel and target stands beginning at 100 yds. It has a number of benches. A 50 yard short range divided from the other range with various steel targets and places to set stands. I meant to get some pics today but got busy.

Would you like to start a list? Set a date and time and lets do this.
First week in April is not good, St. patty's weekend probably won't work either, other than that count me in

Back
Top Bottom