I may have messed up!!!

Crumley25

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
385   0
Reaction score
I sent My form 1 off about 2 weeks ago just to cut the barrel on my .300 and now I have found and just realize I really want the Liberty "Leonidas" 300BLK Integral Suppressor.

I was told I will not need the Stamp for the short barrel if I get the Suppressor, Just the stamp for the suppressor itself.

Is this correct or will I need to wait for the SBR stamp to come back and send off for another for the suppressor?

Depends on overall length. If its longer than standard then nope all you need is stamp for the suppressor. If the length is shorter than standard, you'll need one for the sbr and suppressor. I could be wrong, someone please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks

They sell it as a one stamp gun and are running a 9" barrel, I will be running a 10.2" barrel, so I should be fine there, but can I get the barrel cut without having a stamp before I send it to them?

The Leonidas is an integrally suppressed upper than reaches the 16" OAL length for NFA compliance. 9" of that is barrel, the other 7" is a permanently attached suppressor.....same idea as a 14.5" barrel with a pinned 1.5" muzzle device.

Well Hell, Now what do I wanna do? I love the performance of the Leonidas, but have already sent in my Form 1 and I kind of like the idea of being able to remove a suppressor. Is there any other removable suppressors that have the same type of performance?

Get both! Leave the form 1 in there on the lower and send in another form 4 on the leonidas.

A sbr lower is a very versatile thing to have. Everyone needs one. Shooting any ar15 with a barrel longer than 12.5" feels like shooting a bolt gun now.

Well Hell, Now what do I wanna do? I love the performance of the Leonidas, but have already sent in my Form 1 and I kind of like the idea of being able to remove a suppressor. Is there any other removable suppressors that have the same type of performance?

Why remove suppressors when you can swap uppers? :evil:

Back
Top Bottom