• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I LOVE THIS

But it’s become nothing but a big exspensive yard sale place.. so it seems to me anyways…
Broken fishing rods
Broken plastic clothes hangers, just a little duct tape and it’s good as new
Matching set of plastic hub caps
Empty spit bottles
Notebooks with 10 sheets of paper left in it
Busted clothes baskets
Empty Amazon boxes
Black socks with holes worn in the toes and heels
Wall pictures with busted glass
All for the price of new plus 10%
Feel free to add anything I may have forgotten
Couldn't have said it any better. I went MIA for a few months, come back and everything is still listed for more than we can buy them new. Good job ODT, what a way to make another GB without the bidding. Support your local dealers!

Don’t forget about this idiot :becky:

Would you take $40 if you came to me and installed em? $35 if you bring your own drill, anchors and screws. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How did I miss this thread?

It's the internet, so tread accordingly.

Had so much fun over the years at M&G's, swap meets, Shoots at folks' places...ground floor opportunities on .22 suppressors...you can't make this stuff up.

The core of ODT keeps it going. And I've met an incredible amount of first class American patriots. Can't wait to see a bunch of you this weekend!

How did I miss this thread?

It's the internet, so tread accordingly.

Had so much fun over the years at M&G's, swap meets, Shoots at folks' places...ground floor opportunities on .22 suppressors...you can't make this stuff up.

The core of ODT keeps it going. And I've met an incredible amount of first class American patriots. Can't wait to see a bunch of you this weekend!
When i see you Saturday could you please rub some of your sunshine on me??!!! Always got that + attitude!! Love it, and it’s definitely needed around here!!

Back
Top Bottom