• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love Colts so much I made them a friend today

Your wrong about the 3D printers not making large items. We have one at work and it will print large items. We printed something about 3 foot tall and a out 30" diameter. It will break them up in segments and will fit together PERFECTLY!!! It's glued together them dipped in a tank for a smooth finish and you will never know the difference. It is simply amazing what you can print. Till anybody sees it first hand they don't have a clue what you can do with them.

Tell us what they paid for it?
3D Printers can make replica parts but you can't make anything but lightweight replica parts.

How many gun companies use 3D Printed parts in working guns? See what I mean, 3D Printers are for making prototypes if you can't program or machine them.
Some prototypes need to be working models.

With all the complaints about MIM parts, what would it be like to receive plastic or paper 3D Printed parts?

Your wrong about the 3D printers not making large items. We have one at work and it will print large items. We printed something about 3 foot tall and a out 30" diameter. It will break them up in segments and will fit together PERFECTLY!!! It's glued together them dipped in a tank for a smooth finish and you will never know the difference. It is simply amazing what you can print. Till anybody sees it first hand they don't have a clue what you can do with them.

post pics of them, then we can all see

Back
Top Bottom