I know what I got

Yeah I see a lot this . Me friend out one day riding saw an old Chevy sitting a yard. He told me stop he wanted see if could buy it .He went door a little old lady came door they talked said she was keep it fix it up well bout 6 months little was in area again big white fell over it mashed it flat.

You take my neighbors back yard pic? Have watched a truck with hood up sit for 20 years. Then there are two campers,
a generator, a boat. All seen out my kitchen window each day. Watched 4 porta potties, aqua blue with white tops sit there
for a couple years, were going to be hunting blinds. They came over one night and wife saw them, told her was thinking
gasoline or acetone. The toilets were gone in a week.

A guy down the street from me said he just didnt want to see somebody make it nice and enjoy it, then he would be jealous.

Some folks just dont like cold hard cash I guess 😵‍💫😵‍💫
When I was a teenager the first Alfa Romeo Spider I ever saw belonged to an Airman in the neighborhood. I asked about buying it but he said he was waiting for a new carb to arrive. Couple of weeks later I saw it go by on a rollback that belonged to Bob's Auto Salvage. What a ****in dick!
Although considering it was an Alfa Romeo he probably did me a favor.

I got a next door neighbor of 30 years I can visible see 11 riding lawnmowers, 18 push mowers, 2 old cars 3 stacks of tires in his backyard.he in the process of building a 30x 50 workshop now.he will be celebrating his 80 th birthday in March god bless his soul he does have good intentions.

You take my neighbors back yard pic? Have watched a truck with hood up sit for 20 years. Then there are two campers,
a generator, a boat. All seen out my kitchen window each day. Watched 4 porta potties, aqua blue with white tops sit there
for a couple years, were going to be hunting blinds. They came over one night and wife saw them, told her was thinking
gasoline or acetone. The toilets were gone in a week.
Yeah hoarders

Back
Top Bottom