• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I know what everyone will be doing at 9pm tonight....

----> i've already recorded it, but will be rewatching my favorite two tonite: "ice spiders" , then "rock monster". Must pay close attention.
Do what?!? I thought it was the "world premier" for Sharknado2 tonight? Something is wrong. If this has already aired how was it not all over the news? :confused:

As far as I know, tonight is the WORLD PREMIERE for SHARKNADO2!!!!!!!!

The first one was bad beyond words. So bad that it was almost enjoyable. My buddy and his gf are making homemade cuban food and having people over, and I love anything based around black beans and rice so it looks like I'll be watching.

As far as I know, tonight is the WORLD PREMIERE for SHARKNADO2!!!!!!!!

The first one was bad beyond words. So bad that it was almost enjoyable. My buddy and his gf are making homemade cuban food and having people over, and I love anything based around black beans and rice so it looks like I'll be watching.

If you get lucky maybe the food will be tainted and you'll have to be stuck on the toilet all night, I'm sure it would be more enjoyable than a sequel to sharknado

Do what?!? I thought it was the "world premier" for Sharknado2 tonight? Something is wrong. If this has already aired how was it not all over the news? :confused:
---. Oops! Number 2? Now I've really got a conflict, for tonite! I'm so excited, I'll probably stay up all night watch Sharknado numero dos & my reruns of those other two intellectually stimulating documentaries. I really do believe they are documentaries...........

Back
Top Bottom