• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I know another post about the ATF brace rule. Please watch the video from GOA.

20D24DE7-B8C9-4442-BD2E-6089E15D76A0.jpeg

Free SBRs for everybody!

They're not going to arrest 44 million people just because the reg is poorly written.
We have meet and had a long conversation before, in which i became aware of how highly intelligent you are. With that said, I can’t believe for one second you know in you heart and gut that these folks aren’t trying to **** us hard here??

So let me get this straight. You guys think that the ATF is setting a trap by creating a new reg and then arranging so that a person cannot comply because of the incompetency of the ATF itself?

I'll confidently do the free registration on the couple of pistols I have (I'd rather have a real stock on them anyway) and not worry at all that the ATF will come after me when they can't get their part of the job done on time.

As for you folks that have decided you want to have an illegal NFA item and just hope for the best... good luck with that.

We have meet and had a long conversation before, in which i became aware of how highly intelligent you are. With that said, I can’t believe for one second you know in you heart and gut that these folks aren’t trying to **** us hard here??
They're really not. They aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but even they know that there is no way in hell anything like this would stand up in court and then they would be facing massive law suits.

It sounds to me like they either aren't actually going to do the background check or are going to automate it in some way. They just don't have the budget or the manpower to do the checks or prosecute everyone that goes beyond 88 days. I think this is all about getting the weapons registered and that's all it is. It also creates a clean break away from braces for future SBR registration, which they will be doing normal background checks on again.

Back
Top Bottom