I HAVE A SNEAKY SUSPICION

Some folks need an education.

The Fifth Amendment applies to every level of the government, including the federal, state, and local levels, in regard to a US citizen or resident of the US.

Last I checked, the ODT ain’t any level of the government. Therefore, neither the ODT nor its authorized representatives can “infringe” upon any person’s 5th Amendment rights.

The Fifth Amendment applies to every level of the government, including the federal, state, and local levels, in regard to a US citizen or resident of the US.

Last I checked, the ODT ain’t any level of the government. Therefore, neither the ODT nor its authorized representatives can “infringe” upon any person’s 5th Amendment rights.
I like what your saying but it’s all bull****… we get stuff deleted just cause peoples feels get hurt

I meant the 1st but I pled the 5th.

It's been 36 years since I'm opened a text book. So sue me. You take joy in ragging on me. I am above doing that to people. I feel good enough about myself that I don't resort to petty criticism.

Back
Top Bottom