• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate monkeys

The monkeys would dumpster dive at NAS Cubi Point in the Philippines. You had to be careful when you slung a trash bag in there. An angry monkey was likely to pop out. We were in Malaysia and went to a state park. There were tons of monkeys and locals selling bananas. The little a-holes would run up and snatch the whole bunch you had just bought. I had the alpha charge me when I was mocking him as he walked along. He moved pretty fast. I moved faster. I pictured a pissed off monkey eating my face. I learned not to mock the biggest one in a group.

The monkeys would dumpster dive at NAS Cubi Point in the Philippines. You had to be careful when you slung a trash bag in there. An angry monkey was likely to pop out. We were in Malaysia and went to a state park. There were tons of monkeys and locals selling bananas. The little a-holes would run up and snatch the whole bunch you had just bought. I had the alpha charge me when I was mocking him as he walked along. He moved pretty fast. I moved faster. I pictured a pissed off monkey eating my face. I learned not to mock the biggest one in a group.
Those little Bastards.

monkey-soup-beach-towel-615x1200.jpg

My love of animals doesn't extend to monkeys. Nasty foul creatures. A kid I went to school with had a pet spider monkey. Mean and dangerous. I can't believe anyone would even want to own one except to practice hiting a fast moving target.

Back
Top Bottom