• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I got the call today!!!

ooo 4 months.. that would be sweet. If I get my isis-2 in less than 5 months im buying another can.

You got REAL lucky. Realistic, I got my approved form 6 months door to door. Sure it was fast from pending to approval but I didn't go pending till month after check cashed.

Thats why I dont bother calling. Plus Id hate for the person answering the phone to be taken away from approving forms.

Actually you speak with the front office. Mary, Jason and some other 3 people answers the phone. Now if you asked to speak with your examiner, then yes, but checking status doesn't affect the examiners. Most of the time anyways when you ask to speak with examiners, they don't even answer the phone. You're suppose to leave a voicemail and if she is currently working on your form, she will call back otherwise she ain't calling you back hahaha.

Actually you speak with the front office. Mary, Jason and some other 3 people answers the phone. Now if you asked to speak with your examiner, then yes, but checking status doesn't affect the examiners. Most of the time anyways when you ask to speak with examiners, they don't even answer the phone. You're suppose to leave a voicemail and if she is currently working on your form, she will call back otherwise she ain't calling you back hahaha.

I just leave them alone. I dont like giving them money any more than I like calling :lol:

I will wait till nov 20 and I'll call that's 4 and half weeks. I'm leaving for Florida all of December so I hope I can get it before I leave.

- - - Updated - - -

I will wait till nov 20 and I'll call that's 4 and half weeks. I'm leaving for Florida all of December so I hope I can get it before I leave.

Between myself and other friends that's the avg. I just put in for another can and don't plan on seeing it til aug. hopefully we still have our guns then.

Back
Top Bottom