• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I Frickin' HATE when **** doesn't work!

Been there, Done that!!! It does have some satisfaction when it's ALL OVER. LOL. Glad I'm not the only one that RECONFIGURES office equipment when it FAILS TO FUNCTION!!!!

Did the same thing to a printer once, carried my laptop into Best Buy one time with 3, 45acp holes in it and asked if they could fix it... Guy said you'll have to leave it with us, naw where's the new ones.....?

Slickdeals.net

Search for printer

Cheaper to buy new printer with ink included,than buy replacement ink or fix your current printer

I donate the old printers to goodwill as a tax write off lol

Micro trigger.
Reported.

Get to your safe space now!

image.jpeg

Bought a HP 6380 about a year ago, first time I changed the ink cartridges, it came up with a print head error. I checked at HP support, they said it was out of warranty. After checking on the internet, found it was a known problem, all the 6380s have this issue. HP wouldn't stand behind their product, even with a know issue. Never, ever, buying another HP product again, even when I have been buying from them as a computer professional for over 40 years. They have royally screwed up. Chucked it in the trash, lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom