• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I feel like my mag rlease is sticking out really far.

SuperMario92

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   4
Reaction score
I feel like I screwed the mag release as far as I could but its still out pretty far. Here, Ill post a pic in a second.
i42.tinypic.com_2qlwfvp.jpg

Last edited:
How far along are you in you build? I am not an elitist, nor egotist so please just take this for what it's worth.

I am am seeing a metric **** ton of AR15's with "issues" that could have been avoided by having a little extra help beyond YouTube. Not that there is anything wrong with the videos on YouTube, but when it comes to assembling a firearm with pressures that could turn a firearm into a grenade... Do you want to risk it? With that in mind, please don't hesitate to PM if you need some help. I'm not that far away.

I'm not that far along, the only thing I've done is install the lpk. The thing is I've pushed the button all the way in, turn the catch and ithits the receiver where the bolt catch attaches. Maybe the spring is too long?

Is the hole too small not allowing the button to recede into the lower like it should? I've heard of these lowers having issues with mag catches. more pics from all sides.

I'm not that far along, the only thing I've done is install the lpk. The thing is I've pushed the button all the way in, turn the catch and ithits the receiver where the bolt catch attaches. Maybe the spring is too long?

No worries. My week is a bit chaotic, but PM me when you have some time to meet up and I'll show ya and get ya squared away.

Back
Top Bottom