• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I dont need a German Luger....I dont need a German Luger....I dont need a German Luger....

I have an all matching, 95% Walther P38 with a plum colored frame....wont shot ever, so having something relatively expensive that I dont shoot isnt that big of a deal. Only places I can see that have anything retail-wise is Simpsons Ltd and Legacy Collectibles....any other retail places out there?

I have an all matching, 95% Walther P38 with a plum colored frame....wont shot ever, so having something relatively expensive that I dont shoot isnt that big of a deal. Only places I can see that have anything retail-wise is Simpsons Ltd and Legacy Collectibles....any other retail places out there?

Watch Gunbroker. Seen some shooter grades there under $1,000

9mm ?

Meet me at Bob's . I got 100rds ready to go :)

Had it out at Bob's last year with my son for WWII Day.
WWII PIstol day.jpg

image (45).jpeg

Both are Russian captures, non-matching, import marked, and both are 100% reliable. Not sure what bambam was referring to and you can buy aftermarket mags for $27 + shipping here:

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/luger-mecgar-magazines-c-128/?zenid=62cde346482bc2cf4f16c971efd7875b

Just don't be too disappointed with the triggers. They are kinda mushy. You would think with a hand built pistol like this the trigger would be crisp and clean like a 1911. Not so much.

But when you disassemble it, and you pull the barrel assembly off the frame, it hums like a tuning fork. Badass...

Mine are a 1912 DWM and a 1940 factory 42...waffenstamps on the '40 haven't been ground off...

They shoot great for pistols at are 105 and 77 years old...if I were to guess my great grand-children will be enjoying these pistols long after I'm gone.

So yeah, can't help you with the talking you out of it part.

Back
Top Bottom