• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"I don't drink and carry."

Beer, burgers, and guns!

View attachment 303684

How did we all survive that night? To hear some of y'all talk there should have been at least 3 people dead at that get together alone.

I think it was the high price of ammunition that prevented most of us from firing wildly into the air screaming abouta snackbar...

I stop carrying after 2 or 3 drinks max, as georgia law does not allow you to defend yourself if your bal is over .8 even in your own home which is total bull****. If someone kicks in my door I do not care if my bal is 3.0 I should be able to defen my family. If anyone has pull with georgia carry that is the next law they should challenge.

I stop carrying after 2 or 3 drinks max, as georgia law does not allow you to defend yourself if your bal is over .8 even in your own home which is total bull****. If someone kicks in my door I do not care if my bal is 3.0 I should be able to defen my family. If anyone has pull with georgia carry that is the next law they should challenge.

That's messed up.

SC law prohibits a person who is under the influence from discharging a firearm but specifically exempts persons who fire in lawful self defense.

Where'd you hear that?

cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_250x250_50607423.jpg

Back
Top Bottom