• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I did it again

murphranch

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
Had a little rumble down below so I grabbed my iPad and settled down on the throne to read some ODT. Next thing I know 30 minutes passed along with yesterday’s lunch special of ham, mashed potatoes and Brussel sprouts and it was then I realized my legs took the train to Sleepy Town.
As I struggled to stand imitating a new born baby giraffe I lost my balance. Luckily my hands found purchase of the shower curtain and the side of the bathtub.
Slowly the blood flow returned to my legs and feet with that familiar tingling feeling. I got start managing my browsing time a little better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doing that right this minute.

DAD93AB6-2BCD-47DE-831E-F6E3F177C15E.jpeg

Had a little rumble down below so I grabbed my iPad and settled down on the throne to read some ODT. Next thing I know 30 minutes passed along with yesterday’s lunch special of ham, mashed potatoes and Brussel sprouts and it was then I realized my legs took the train to Sleepy Town.
As I struggled to stand imitating a new born baby giraffe I lost my balance. Luckily my hands found purchase of the shower curtain and the side of the bathtub.
Slowly the blood flow returned to my legs and feet with that familiar tingling feeling. I got start managing my browsing time a little better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
M, time flies while you're at ODT. Glad you weren't banged up. Happy trails and may God Bless America.

Back
Top Bottom