I Call BS On Cheaper Than Dirt

Wow just read the comments. Plenty of angry folks. One of the comments is a guy asking them about their high prices and listing places that have them cheaper. CTD responded to him telling him to go buy from the other folks... wow.:shocked:

What a bunch of malarkey. They honestly must thing were idiots. We raised our prices 300% so everyone would get the chance to buy some. How about places a quantity limit per customer? Total BS

What a bunch of malarkey. They honestly must thing were idiots. We raised our prices 300% so everyone would get the chance to buy some. How about places a quantity limit per customer? Total BS

So you want one artificial market manipulation to happen, but not another?

Not to mention that a simple per customer limit is one of the weakest controls one can introduce. How hard is it for someone with enough cash to enlist 10 friends or family members to each buy the permitted amount at the lower price?

Don't get me wrong, CTD's prices are hard for even me to swallow, and I've been pretty consistent in my criticism of the "gouger" accusations going around. But I'm for letting the market set the price and against artificial controls such as price manipulation and limits on how much we can buy. If their prices are too high, people will go elsewhere.

Last edited:
Wow just read the comments. Plenty of angry folks. One of the comments is a guy asking them about their high prices and listing places that have them cheaper. CTD responded to him telling him to go buy from the other folks... wow.:shocked:

I just read that? I was like wtf? I guess they think their customer base is so much that it doesn't matter if they lose a few and that's sad....

So you want one artificial market manipulation to happen, but not another?

Not to mention that a simple per customer limit is one of the weakest controls one can introduce. How hard is it for someone with enough cash to enlist 10 friends or family members to each buy the permitted amount at the lower price?

Don't get me wrong, CTD's prices are hard for even me to swallow, and I've been pretty consistent in my criticism of the "gouger" accusations going around. But I'm for letting the market set the price and against artificial controls such as price manipulation and limits on how much we can buy. If their prices are too high, people will go elsewhere.

How does his post signify that he is in favor of any artificial market manipulation?

Things went downhill fast after Matt Smith's "yaaaay team" comment. He must be a clerk in the shipping department.

I also noticed that they have had enough input from the real world, since the bottom of the blogs says, "Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time"

Have they completely forgotten the nature of their entire business??????
Sure they are busy with the current panic buying, a panic that they helped foster.
That will end soon enough.

I am voting in the truly American way that they will understand, with my MONEY!
I will not buy from CTD anymore.

Back
Top Bottom