• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I bonds

Why would a financial adviser steer someone away from I bonds? Any thoughts?
My advisor recommended them. He can’t do it for me. Have to hold them for 5 years, and maximum of 10k.

I have way more than 10k and am looking at investment real estate. (And class 3 firearms) The market is down, deals are going to come up. Long term asset against inflation.

My advisor recommended them. He can’t do it for me. Have to hold them for 5 years, and maximum of 10k.

I have way more than 10k and am looking at investment real estate. (And class 3 firearms) The market is down, deals are going to come up. Long term asset against inflation.
You don't have to hold for 5 years. All you risk for early withdrawal is 90 days of interest. Guaranteed nearly double digit, state (and local) tax free interest income is a no brainer. And with another two years of the current idiot, I expect the rates will stay the highest guaranteed return available.
The low minimum (which can be $30k for a couple) should be irrelevant.

notwithstanding anything to the contrary, why lend support to the criminal gang (government) that is at war with you and wants you dead or a slave?
Just because I despise them doesn't mean I won't make money off of them. My income is too high to qualify for **** else otherwise. Loan forgiveness, NAH.. COVID checks - didn't see a single penny. I'll use any legal program whether risk is involved or not to use the .gubmint to try and make some money.

Just because I despise them doesn't mean I won't make money off of them. My income is too high to qualify for **** else otherwise. Loan forgiveness, NAH.. COVID checks - didn't see a single penny. I'll use any legal program whether risk is involved or not to use the .gubmint to try and make some money.
Yeah, I know, and my white privilege check got lost too

Yep I received nothing from the thieves and paid more and more.

how dare we be high income earners shame on us.
Never ending story of my life once I left the Corps for college. I feel like they should assign some POS welfare turd to ride on my back so I can teach them like Yoda. But only if I get a fat tax break. ****ing thieves

Back
Top Bottom