I asked for sour cream on the side….

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
IMG_9505.jpeg

I got one better, no pics though...

My brother in law went to burger king in Macon and ordered their chicken sandwich, and said no mayo. They gave him a mayo sandwich no chicken. He was like wtf is this, they actually argued with him about it. He asked why would anyone just order a sandwich with just mayo? They finally gave him the correct order. Yep they want 15/hr...

Had a co-worker going through a major chicken restaurant drive -thru.. He was ordering one of their family plans which included a couple of sides and gallon of tea. After handing him the food; Worker told him they were out of gal. jugs and proceeded to make him accept his tea poured into a plastic bag. Now this guy has been a biker for 25+ years. you can probably figure out the rest of the story...

I got one better, no pics though...

My brother in law went to burger king in Macon and ordered their chicken sandwich, and said no mayo. They gave him a mayo sandwich no chicken. He was like wtf is this, they actually argued with him about it. He asked why would anyone just order a sandwich with just mayo? They finally gave him the correct order. Yep they want 15/hr...
That's damn funny right there. Reminds me of when I worked at a Ford lot in Milledgeville. We got a brand new right off the hauler F150 King Ranch while I was there back in 06. Nothing unusual walking around and looking at the exterior. But when we opened the doors what immediately stood out was the one heavy grain saddle type leather driver's seat as you would expect on a King Ranch. But the passenger seat was cloth. Same shade of tan but cloth. Now just think how many
(UAW) employees looked at that damn truck and probably signed off on work orders and Q/C checksheets before WE saw it.

That's damn funny right there. Reminds me of when I worked at a Ford lot in Milledgeville. We got a brand new right off the hauler F150 King Ranch while I was there back in 06. Nothing unusual walking around and looking at the exterior. But when we opened the doors what immediately stood out was the one heavy grain saddle type leather driver's seat as you would expect on a King Ranch. But the passenger seat was cloth. Same shade of tan but cloth. Now just think how many
(UAW) employees looked at that damn truck and probably signed off on work orders and Q/C checksheets before WE saw it.
Yeah that's pretty bad. Imagine showing up to take delivery of your King Ranch to find a cloth seat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom