• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I am tired of seeing all the adds for guns never fired, so this is for all of them...

sami weinbergstein

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
tr.jpg

I agree. It's pretty silly and unrealistic. I have a friend that bought an RPB M12 .380 way back in 96. I think it was NIB when he finally got the paperwork cleared. And to this day it's still in his safe NIB unfired. I just don't have that kinda discipline. I would've went broke feeding that thing 380 ammo.

Some of us lead full and active live so getting to the range is often a coordinated event. I tried 3 times over the holidays and was never able to make it and unless I'm shooting suppressed, I don't shoot in the back yard.

Also, it's ad as in advertisement, not add as in addition.

Sometimes Sammy, A guy could have oh I don't know, maybe 8 or 10 of the same gun, and maybe 8 or 10 of another style gun, and maybe 15 or 20 other guns...Some of them may remain Unfired. Now, If somebody only had 1 or maybe 2 guns, I doubt very seriously they would remain unfired. Sometimes(I hear) people buy a particular gun with NO intentions of shooting it. Maybe just to fill a spot in the collection. Well, that's what I hear...

If I had an outdoor range I'd shoot 100X more. Dont tell me about RBGC, Wilson Shoals, or any club that has a closed membership. What we need is an outdoor range in Forsyth County. Nothing more Nothing less.

How could anyone have an unfired firearms of such commonality is beyond me

Even collectables were fired at some point so why would you not? I just dont get it! If its safe to shoot enjoy that sucker!!!!!!!

Ohh and im not paying more because it unfired, i like knowing they run

Back
Top Bottom