• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I am running for president in 2016!!

Is that the first lesson of being a liberal always blame Bush.

That's not blaming Bush, just noting the irony of using the term AWOL against THIS president.

There are 294 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. Good luck keeping them all "safe":. Good luck getting reinforcements there at the drop of a hat when any of them feel immediately threatened. This would be about as likely as dialing 911 actually being an effective remedy for a B&E situation ...and the cops are a LOT closer by to the average American home than military reinforcements are to embassies abroad. And they certainly have better access. Actually getting troops to an embassy in a hostile area requires invading air space, getting access to land and then transport troops. How easy do you think that would be in a place like Libya? I'm not making excuses...but sometimes there are things out of anyone's control. And, I don't recall any outrage over any of the MANY embassy attacks with lost American lives that occurred under Bush's watch. Nobody blamed Bush. Why blame Obama?

Is that the first lesson of being a liberal always blame Bush.

Also, is that the first lesson of a Republican, re-branded or otherwise, to always label anyone who doesn't buy into all the party talking points as "liberal"? I don't buy into all that is Democrat. I just buy into the Republican mess a lot less.

That's not blaming Bush, just noting the irony of using the term AWOL against THIS president.

There are 294 US Embassies and Consulates around the world. Good luck keeping them all "safe":. Good luck getting reinforcements there at the drop of a hat when any of them feel immediately threatened. This would be about as likely as dialing 911 actually being an effective remedy for a B&E situation ...and the cops are a LOT closer by to the average American home than military reinforcements are to embassies abroad. And they certainly have better access. Actually getting troops to an embassy in a hostile area requires invading air space, getting access to land and then transport troops. How easy do you think that would be in a place like Libya? I'm not making excuses...but sometimes there are things out of anyone's control. And, I don't recall any outrage over any of the MANY embassy attacks with lost American lives that occurred under Bush's watch. Nobody blamed Bush. Why blame Obama?

Because Ambassador Stevens requested reinforcements several times before the attack and he was denied. Because career State dept personnel told Hillary that Bengazi was not safe enough to put a consulate in, yet she and Obama did. It is one thing not to provide re-enforcements, it is maliciousness on a whole another level to purposefully set up your own people to be slaughtered and then have balls to say ''What difference does it make?"
Anything in DNC talking points about that?
Why blame Obama? Because instead of admitting the mistakes above, Obama's staff changed the CIA report and blamed the internet video. He will nerve admit that appeasing jihadist resulted in dead Americans. We do not have ''war on terror''under his watch, we have''overseas contingencies''. Man cannot look truth in the eye.

Last edited:
Also, is that the first lesson of a Republican, re-branded or otherwise, to always label anyone who doesn't buy into all the party talking points as "liberal"? I don't buy into all that is Democrat. I just buy into the Republican mess a lot less.
See I don't try to take up for the Republicans because I will be the first to admit that half of them are retarded. You always take up for the democrats and I would guess 99 percent have gone full retard. I do salute you for standing up for what you believe in though. Although I think that a trained chicken could run the country better, people have fought and died where you have the ability to vote for whomever you please. Even if they do suck ass.

Back
Top Bottom