• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I-75 Construction

I lived in northwest Gwinnett county back in the mid 80's and commuted to Atlanta every day which was bad enough. It's worse now of course but it still isn't as horrible as the 75 corridor. It's just not worth the hassle to me for any amount of money.
Yup

That use to be an option if you could stomach it

Not really anymore unless you have life

I was thinking about it the other day, we pay for those roads through various taxes, tolls, etc. So essentially we are paying for our own insanity, not that we have a choice but still just something to think about when you’re stuck in traffic at 3:30am because construction has the small amount of traffic backed up.

And then they take lanes away unless you pay to use them under the guise of 'easing traffic flow'. F*** you corrupt scum, a plague of boils on your scr*tum and may your offspring be the last of your blood sucking line.

No that the peachpass extortion swindle ticked this 85 commuter off or anything.

I just moved to Acworth about a month ago. Never in my entire damn life have I had to sit in traffic as much as I do now. This is absolutely ridiculous. Want to go to work? Too bad, lanes are all blocked for no reason. Want to go home? Eat ****, we're closing all lanes for "paving". I just got done sitting for 40 minutes to go not even an eighth of a mile for my exit. When will this bull**** end???
Metro Atlanta traffic ranked as high as Los Angles these days and will continue to get worse welcome to the concrete jungle of the South

End? it never ends.
Winner! It never ends because a very few paving and road construction companies have big pull with GDOT .I worked for one of them in 07. ALL their projects were way behind schedule and they didn't give a damn. I remember they started moving on ramps and off ramps along I475 and all the way up to where it runs into I75 at Hartley Bridge Rd in south Bibb Co. That project began in 1998 and wasn't done until 2005. That's insane.
Meanwhile all the company trucks from Reeves Construction and GA Asphalt had bumper stickers that said " Vote yes on T Splost". **** that! I don't vote for any SPLOST much less one that guarantees the highways will be ****ed up for 5 to 6 more years.
Oh and don't get me started on their retarded commie ****** round abouts. Do traffic lights really cost that much?

Back
Top Bottom