• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Hybrid" kydex iwb holsters

I have a Theis. Great price, quality, shipping time and service and he offers a few that others dont such as a K frame S&W. I even had an issue and sent an email. Within a few mins my phone rang.

As far as CowHide vs Horsehide, it depends how the leather is treated. Having worn cheap and expensive holsters of both kinds, there is no X is better. Its about the quality.
a cheap horsehide will swallow water/sweat. an expensive one will still do it.
a cheap cowhide really sucks. and thats what the "horsehide only" guys are pushing against, these get mushy in a heartbeat.
pressed drum dyed leather oil treated will stop sweat nearly as well as the premium horsehide(and way better than cheap horse) while being significantly more comfortable.

I use a premium+ cowhide, I can't tell the difference sweat wise between it and premium horsehide holsters... but comfort wise... worlds of difference.

Comfortable from Day One
www.aegisarmory.US

We ship next business day and here in GA that means the Atlanta area gets it next day usually, outside metro is 2 days via USPS Priority.
Or you can local pickup in Flowery Branch

I've used a Foxx iwb for a revolver. It was ok. You get what you pay for just like anything else.
I had Galco KingTuk that I just sold, then turned around and bought the Shield hybrid from Aegis Armory (see comment above). It is the same style, but cheaper with great reviews and customer service. Also, you can wear it owb too!
Kydex holsters are certainly cool the way they just click in so securely.

I have a couple of JFrame revolver models at Foxhole in Gainesville right now. I modified the design so that the hammer and cylinder clear the beltline while being able to carry with a forward cant. It works great IMO. If youre a revolver guy, stop by Foxhole and take a look.
If youre not a Revolver guy, ive got other models there too. Glock/Shield etc. ;)

I just got my white hat max tuck holster and I love it so far so good it was kinda price but what I found out the more money u spend the better off u will be .

Back
Top Bottom