• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hurricane Idalia

Just talked to my granddaughter a minute ago. She's ok in Jax but her mom and brother are directly in the projected path and no they didn't evacuate. Around 4 am is when they expect to get hit. They're already issuing tornado warnings for the area.
This could get very ugly. Prayers for all affected.

Just talked to my granddaughter a minute ago. She's ok in Jax but her mom and brother are directly in the projected path and no they didn't evacuate. Around 4 am is when they expect to get hit. They're already issuing tornado warnings for the area.
This could get very ugly. Prayers for all affected.
Warnings or watches?

NWC has it hitting the Big Bend area of the Gulf tomorrow morning , right around Steinhatchee Fl. My wife and I actually have three properties located on the Gulf, one right in Steinhatchee, which we purchased last year. We also one 3 more properties, about 2 counties inland and less than 55 miles from Steinhatchee. According to the computer models from NWC, it is expected to still have 100 mph winds when it reaches our inland properties. We had around 60,000 in damage between two properties here Georgia, in 2018. That was from Hurricane Michael and 3 hours inland from the coast. We are definitely sweating it right now and are hoping for minimal damage. Just thought I’d share with y’all.
Prayers man. Hope y’all don’t get hit.

Looks like it's shifted north a good bit which I'm guessing is going to have more of an impact on our stare than orginally predicted and it's picking up steam.
This was at 4am.
Screenshot_20230830_045340_Windy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom