• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hunting PSA

Allsmiles

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
Since bow season starts tomorrow, everyone please be aware of your surroundings.

1 Wear your snake boots and watch out for mister no shoulders. Hard to see them in the dark walking in/out.
2 Check your stand for critters such as bees and spiders. Both can ruin your hunt.
3 If using a climbing stand, wear your safety gear to prevent a tragedy.
4 We are hunting with blades on a stick. Watch where you put them and yourself around them.
5 Don't have a heart attack bringing a deer out of the woods.
6 Most important, Enjoy your time in the woods!

Good Luck

And at some point during the season, share a hunt and your knowledge with a kid or a novice. I was in my forties the first time I went deer hunting and a millennial took me! Good kid who was raised right and I appreciated his teaching me. Passing it on is priceless.

Since bow season starts tomorrow, everyone please be aware of your surroundings.

1 Wear your snake boots and watch out for mister no shoulders. Hard to see them in the dark walking in/out.
2 Check your stand for critters such as bees and spiders. Both can ruin your hunt.
3 If using a climbing stand, wear your safety gear to prevent a tragedy.
4 We are hunting with blades on a stick. Watch where you put them and yourself around them.
5 Don't have a heart attack bringing a deer out of the woods.
6 Most important, Enjoy your time in the woods!

Good Luck

Dang good advice. I haven’t heard “Mr. No Shoulders“ in a long time, a late Marine Corps Vietnam Veteran friend of mine used to call em’ that.

Back
Top Bottom