• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting Camps Pics!

This is our usual setup
1696504908154.jpeg

Wow. I dont even come close to your setup... Lol
To me the more primitive the hut is the better. Deer hunting isn't suppose to be the Ritz Carlton. It's supposed to be the Shytz Carlton with all the utensils. Just as long as it keeps you dry and warm it's all good. That good ole backwoods atmosphere is what gives it the charm. Plus you actually feel like you are in the hunt. Either that or a fifth wheel trailer to stay in. It's all about the guys you are with during the hunt that gives the memories not the upscale facilities.

Thanks!!!
forgot the photo of the outhouse!!! there was a track hoe doing some work nearby...AND, for a few bucks, we got him to come over, and dig us a REAL **** hole!!!View attachment 6307813
A big **** hole is very important because most hunters are full of ****.

Thanks!!!
forgot the photo of the outhouse!!! there was a track hoe doing some work nearby...AND, for a few bucks, we got him to come over, and dig us a REAL **** hole!!!View attachment 6307813
A couple years back when I first became a super intendent for a company I got my hands on an abandoned Porta-potty that was never used. Cut the bottom out and same way like you did paid a guy 200 yards up the street to come dig a hole with his auger bit on a mini-x throw a bag of lime in the hole every couple months and your good to go

Back
Top Bottom